Friday 4 June 2010

Miss

After exam, I looked at my class photos.
From 1M to 2A6, from 3A5 to 4S3.
Then I realised,
I still miss 3A5.
Whenever I look 3A5 class photo,
I felt nostalgic, I felt sad, I felt down.
I never once felt that way when I stared at 1M and 2A6 photos.
It has been six months,
but I still miss 3A5.
4S3, somehow, doesn't take a big place in my heart.
I have friends in 4S3.
Raymond, Zi Jian, Khai Wen, Chin Sheng, Shik Ming, Chun Wei, Yee Chong
Ivy, Pei Ying, Tian Na, Cindy, Xiu Jing.....
I too have friends in 3A5.
Chin Seng, Wee Chin, Say Kit, Lawrence, Jacky, Wee Liam,
Derrick, Yong Jie, Weiguang, Adwin
Jia Xin, Joo Phin, Yue Hong.........
My friends from 3A5 are the best.
They share the same interest with me,
they talk to me, they enjoy bantering,
they enjoy pulling each other's leg.
My friends from 4S3 are not so great.
They enjoy reading. Reading is always their priority.
Even if they do not enjoy reading,
they talk about things I have never heard before.
I still miss 3A5.
Till now 3A5 is still 100% better than 4S3.
Don't tell me time will change my feelings,
because it has been six months,
and my love towards 3A5 have not faded a little.
Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment