Monday 1 November 2010

Feng Shui Tak Bagus!!

Has the title caught your attention? Of course it does. It is always spoken by D. Mages, especially when he begins to complain about our class.

This quote is, oddly, like a curse. You know why?

4S3 has lousy Malay and English teachers. MSegara, the infamous slacker, has never seriously taught us anything. LAT is another lazy teacher, but I will prefer to have her as my teacher if I have been given a choice to choose between her and MSegara. And LAT is way too strict in marking.

Chinese teacher? Ordinary. She's not hardworking, but she's not lazy either. I guess she works hard to complete her task, but she never has the motivation to do more than completing her job.

Modern Maths? Oh please, she might teach form 6, but she sucks at teaching Modern Maths. Students from 3A5 should know.

Additional Mathematics? Oh my god. My MTAM teacher supported the quote of 'feng shui tak bagus'. She had a terrible ordeal. She lost her baby. And then later she was discharged from the hospital and spent time recuperating. But as this very moment she is lying in the hospital due to build-up liquids in her lungs. The doctor never seems to find out the underlying cause. The diagnosis is apparently very tricky.

Biology teacher had a horrible fall. She suffered, but gladly not as serious as my MTAM teacher or else Jit Sin is on the brink of hiring another good teacher. She recovered shortly and came back today.

Chemistry teacher? OK, I think she changes the most. She was once a famous teacher in Jit Sin. And now? She is disliked by half of 4S3 students. Students who don't hate her don't show any sign of liking her either. She's too cocky, and she always talks like Chemistry is the only subject we should be concerned about. The other subjects are garbage. In her world, Chemistry is the utmost important. She doesn't even care if we fail other subjects. That's who she is. If she happen to be your Chemistry teacher next year. You better read this:

This is my prediction based on my experience of facing her. For the first three months, she is teaching like an ordinary teacher. Patient. Hard-working. Friendly. After the first class test, especially when she sees your class' results (she never gets satisfied by results), she will begin to change. There'll be a subtle change, just pay attention. She begins to be fussy, cocky. She'll keep borrowing lessons from other teachers. And you'll have at least 3 lessons of Chemistry a week.

After the mid-term examination, you may begin to hate her. Because you'll face her at least 3 times a week, and if she is too hard-working you'll face her 9 lessons a week, which means 9 lessons of Chemistry a week. You think you can handle that many lessons? I thought I could handle too. But only for two weeks. After two weeks you'll grow tired.

Don't be adament and say you can handle her. My experience with my friends tell me otherwise.
Physics? The teacher is simply adorable. Besides her corrupt English she has no flaws at all.

Sejarah? Besides being anti-school I think he has the best notes in the world.

Others are negligible.

No comments:

Post a Comment