Friday 19 November 2010

Outing

I went out with Wee Chin, Jyh Ruey, Song Wei, Phui Ling and another girl whose name escapes me (sorry...) yesterday. My ultimate motive was to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, a movie which I had reviewed on my previous post. At first we had 6 confirmed friends, but then Zheng Jia said he couldn't attend, reasons unknown. Derrick said he might attend. Of what I'd heard, he wanted to join us, but he didn't have transport. Pity.

Before we had our lunch we went to play some games in the...umm...叮叮店 (is it written correctly?). I like the shooting game!

Lunch was a total waste. They ate a lot! One big pizza, two seafood lasagne, mushroom soup, salads.........We had an extremely expensive and unbalanced meal.

Lunch cost us RM18 each!

Then after we watched Harry Potter, Wee Chin and I shared a cake (Secret Recipe's cake). The others went to buy Ice Cream.

After that we went to Petrosains. It was about dinasour, and I hate to say that exhibition was extremely boring. But I guess it's fine because it was built for naive small kids.

After that we left JUSCO. Sorry this post is short, I'm kinda rush right now. If I've time I'll elaborate this post.

Oh, and I bought McDonald's french fries to do some experiment. I wanna see how long it takes to rot. Today marks the second day.

Pictures will be uploaded later.

No comments:

Post a Comment