Thursday 4 November 2010

4th November, 2010

I woke up around 9.30am. Flabbergasted, I pulled myself away from the bed and literally dragged myself to the dining room to eat breakfast. Breakfast was way too simple and I was still feeling hungry after that. I suppressed the urge to ransack the kitchen for foods and went to the toilet to brush my teeth until they scintillated. I wasn't exaggerating. The white bubbles formed actually scintillated.

Then I switched on the computer and oddly the first thing I did was opening Plurk. Then I logon to Facebook and began to roll the mouse impatiently. Facebook is recently choked with people confessing their loves, people saying how 'sienz' their lives are (like my live isn't 'sienz'....), people writing didactic sentences which inevitably ignored by most people, people uploading picture showing how silly or how gracious they looked and bla bla bla....

Then I watch Jit Sin Wars again. I'm not interested with the why and the wherefore they made the video. The deliberate lousy acting somehow lightened the viewers' mood and the directory is superbly done. But the story is.........lame. But I like it. Honestly.

What I did then? Oh! Right! My mother and I went to BM library, and I saw was few racks of bookshelves. I found no books to my liking, so we left and went to PRAI library, and again I got nothing. All books were torn and outdated. Don't ever go there!

Then we went to Carrefour. The air-conditioner seriously needed repairment. I went to search for new shirts to buy. Most of the shirts there looked cheap, I guess it was understandable since some were imitation. I found some shirts I liked and I tested them. M size is a little too small for me, but L size is way too long. So I bought M instead, and I don't know if I will regret. In retrospect, I shouldn't have bought them.

Then we went back home, I surfed the net again. Then I went to my room reading, and they I had my dinner, and then I went to bath, and then I made a cup of coffee and sipping it slowly while reading True Singapore Ghost Stories. And then I tried to finish reading my storybook and then here I am, writing this post droning on how my day is wasted.

Next year, I vowed to make sure my life is no longer miserable.

Oops, I have written too long a post, as is my wont.

No comments:

Post a Comment