Tuesday 30 November 2010

Ennui

Holiday really sucks for me because I'm stuck at home. In my world, ennui is synonymous with holiday. Ok, well, depends on what holiday. Long holiday like year-end holiday usually makes me bored and therefore prompts me to do something I've never intended or ever crossed my mind. For instance, I actually searched for computer games to play! It's is thrilled to hook on computer games, having adrenalin pumped and heart racing are really something exciting to experience, but if I'm addicted then my study will drop (not that I care much) and all my efforts will be swept down the drain.

I've been watching House MD recently. I really like medicine a lot, but the notion of becoming a doctor often terrifies me. First, I've a shaky hand. I've no idea why my hand is shaky, but it sometimes bothers me, and I'm pretty sure no patients will confide in or consult a doctor who has a shaky hand. Doctors need firm hands, or else risk plunging into the wrong blood vessel and the result will be very nasty. Either get fired or sued. Either one sounds frighteningly bad. But if I have a choice I'd rather chose the latter. Second, medicine encompasses too much knowledge and it really needs endurance and perseverance to study all. Imagine these: you have 100+ microorganisms to study, medicines and its side effects, operations and bla bla bla. God!

Let's change a topic.

I wanna learn to drive a car! My birthday falls on January 20, so it shouldn't be impossible for me to learn it now, go and listen the tedious and useless undang-undang and then go for a test. Seriously, what's the point of having undang-undang? Do they really expect us to follow the rules pedantically (which is one preposterous expectation) and do every thing in black and white? What? Studying makes perfect now? Since when a new idiom has been invented? Stupid.

So now my friend has invited me to go to Gua Tempurung on December 11. I haven't decided yet because this is one tough decision to make. He has invited a lot of people, so I guess it'll be chaotic and the situation will definitely go out of control. My first instinct is a 'no', but then ennui prompts me to think otherwise. Whatever. The decision has yet to be made, and I might surprisingly say yes.

And for those who does have facebook, go play Word Search! I challenge you all. And Jeff, stop gloating and wipe that smirk off your face, because you know I can't beat you, and I do not intend to overthrow your thrown. But beware! I'm trying to do it now! Hahaha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment