Saturday 10 July 2010

What's Up

So nothing has happened recently, and due to the fact nothing has happened my blog has been abandoned.

NLL's is getting better, but she still hasn't regained her memory back.

Monday I will be having my second class test. I just finished my mid term exam and here comes the second class test. Is it just me, or everything is going just to rush? I haven't had time to prepare and teachers are teaching too fastly just to cover the syllabus.

I'm struggling with add.maths now. But as I am doing add.maths, I wonder why we need to learn modern maths? Almost everything we learn in modern maths will be learned again in add.maths, only more advanced.

Timetable is going to be changed soon. I wonder who will be my new add.maths teacher. For now, again, the question remains rhetorical.

No comments:

Post a Comment