Saturday 24 July 2010

==

19 July 2010

I have done nothing today, except going to school keeping myself from dozing off. After visited NLL yesterday I realised people have been asking me questions, although I have not disclosed that I went to visit her. Maybe there is somebody who knows it, but how come so many know it later? News and rumours spread fastly. Too fastly. And I am lazy trying to say what I want to say again. The school has not sent us an Add.Maths teacher, I wonder when they will send one. As for the rest of the day, I dozed off.

20 July 2010

I got my Add.Maths result: a surprising 72! I never thought I will get this high result, when I get my paper the number caught me off guard, taken aback because I thought I did many mistakes. For instance, question 3. I got the whole question wrong but I managed to get 72. Lucky! Then later on I receive my Biology, another surprising 88 marks. Things are getting creepier. There's no way I can get high marks!!! I'm not humble or just simply looking down at myself, I'm just simply telling the truth. Then I sit for ICAS English test. When I get the paper I know I won't be able to finish all the questions. We are given 60 minutes to answer 60 questions, and all the questions are comprehension, which means you have to read the passage to answer the questions. If I have a strong understanding or a photocopy memory then maybe I can finish them in time. And after that my friends and I discuss about the paper and realise the passage on Boston and Paris are the most difficult passages to fathom.

After that we all go to get our Chemistry paper, and although I didn't did well I don't feel guilty. Because I have tried my best. And TPS makes me hate Chemistry with every fibre of my beings. Don't ask me, the presence of her name makes my hormones rise and go berserk.

21 July 2010

Reluctantly I go to Chemistry lab, and I didn't pay attention to her. As I said earlier, I hate her. She always says this: "I will change a Chemistry teacher for you, because I'm not good enough for you." for umpteen times. And everytime she says that I answer her in my mind: "Go ahead and do it, I'm fine without you. In fact, I will throw a party in the class just to celebrate your departure, and I hope you will see how successful the party is going to be." But of course, if I say this I would have been grounded. I sit for Abbey's Maths competition in the afternoon, and I think I can't get 5/20 correct. As soon as I leave the hall, many did likewise. And the person sitting behind me actually slept, I think he leaves the paper unanswered.

After that I have a meeting to attend, and reluctantly I enter the room because I know the meeting will be boring. The outcome of the meeting is not anything outstanding, but here's something: the t-shirt for Caring Week will be sold for RM15 per t-shirt. Do buy more and support us! Thanks!!

22 July 2010

Don't tell me not to hate Seggaran because I can't think out why I shouldn't. First, he is a total slacker that he is benefiting himself by not teaching but he wastes our time by delaying everything. He is nothing but a walking rubbish. Nothing else happens except I got 100 for my IT. Thank god.

23 July 2010

My english teacher is temperamental. But even though she becomes angry, she remains calm. She can scold student but she does it with surprising equanimity. I don't know if "angry" will be a precise word to describe her at that time, but she is definitely not calm nor impatient. Weird. During Physics lesson I try my best not to drop off, and I did, but my friends around me didn't. I stay back in the afternoon helping my friends to do things for Caring Week. Everything goes on smoothly and I meet the infamous KSL for the first time. It is a 'pleasure' to meet her. She is chasing the black dog that has been loitering in the school for at least a few weeks, with a cane. Why aren't I shocked that a cane is used to chase a dog instead of students? I go home later, eat my dinner, trying to solve the discombobulating Add.Maths and then go to sleep, and I decide not to go to school the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment