Thursday 29 July 2010

Moody

I'm in the IT lab now. My teacher is having a break. She has been absent for days, but I'm not inquisive about her status. I just feel moody right now. I always feel moody after I woke up from a nap or siesta. But I didn't have this problem every morning.



Just feel like talking about friends.



Those friends whom I have known for quite long:

(pls forgive me if language is inflammatory)



Jun Jie: I have known you for.....how many years? 9 years? 8 years? It doesn't matter. All that matters is that friendship has not yet been marred. It's quite hard to find a person like you, a person who I can confide in (apparently I'm not the only one feeling the same way). But sometimes, I'm afraid my presence will annoy you.

Yong Jie: You are still plump. You need to cut down weight. It's great to see you still you, but your 'imagination'......too creepy. As for the rest, I'll just tolerate it. And I sometimes can't bear the weird odour you emit. I think I read it somewhere it is from the insulin or fats, which means you're overweight. Please cut down your weight for your sake!

Yiet Hean: Nothing much to complain about, but sometimes it's hard to convince you into dining in the canteen. You're a hardworking person, quite the contrary of me.

Friends whom I know less than 3 years, but quite close:

Chin Seng: You exemplify why I hate people who are holding a position in cocuricullar activities. It's just so hard to look for you, and even if I do you'll be busy about something and not in the mood of bantering. It makes me think friendship is neglected. But overall you are quite a good friend, someone I feel safe and happy to be around.

Wee Chin: Due to your baby-face, one person, who is mentally retarded, is infatuated and lusting for you. But I do admit your laugh is quite....umm....horrible, but in a cute way. Your lips can curve up to a big scale and your teeth are too white and...umm....shining.

Jacky: You always look pale. You always look tired. You never look strong. That's your problem! Your health is your biggest enemy, and it'll slowly debilitate you. But I admire you for your endurance. You are a busy person but you manage to balance your activities and study. I salute you!


No girls sorry, avoid any misunderstanding.


For those whom I have known for less than 3 years, but not that close:

Derrick: I have met so many people, and you are the most unique one. Sometimes I find you a friend, sometimes I find you a complete stranger. As for why this happens, I'm still inquisitive to know, and that is why it bugs me. This familiar strangeness (a not-so-apt oxymoron) is what bugs me till now, but I think I'll let that be as enigmatic as it has been now. Sometimes a mystery colours life.

Soo Yong: Admit it or not, I'm not that close to you. Sometimes I feel terrified by your presence. Your unorthodox behaviour and your liking about sex makes me sick. But sometimes you could just be the right person to confide in.

Zheng Lin: You are just like Derrick. Sometimes you make me hate you, sometimes you make me welcome you. Maybe it's your fetish to annoy people or making them go berserk, and I do, admittedly, hate you for some time in my life. But sometimes you are just there to joy us, especially when we are lonely. Why are you doing this? Everything that you do is the contrary to what everybody does.



9 is enough. I don't want people to hate me, forgive me if language is offensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment