Tuesday 13 July 2010

Class Test 2, Day 1 and 2

First Day

First paper of the day: Chinese, the paper I have been waiting to fail since early of the year. And as what I had expected, I did fail! The paper was way too hard and I couldn't answer 90% of the questions. Don't ask me what I can answer, because the truth is, I don't know, and I can't remember.
Second paper of the day: Modern Maths. The paper was quite easy, despite there was the potential of losing too many marks because of just a silly mistake. The full mark was 25, which meant we had to times it with four, and got the final answer: 100. If you can't count this, I'll advise you to drop mathematics in school. I didn't revise Chapter 5 because all the topics inside were covered in Add.Maths. So I forwent it and studied chapter 6---Statistics, the chapter I despise the most.

Third paper of the day: Physics. Nothing much to complain except the rough table surface which made my writing uncomfortable.

And many of my friends slept in my class, whether it was before, during or after the test, because they stayed up late to watch the football final. I did want to watch the game but I didn't wake up in time. When I woke up it was already 6.30am and I missed the game.

By the way, congratulate Spain for winning the world cup this year. Paul the Octopus is indeed a clairvoyance.


==


Second Day

The first paper of the day: English. There were 50 objective questions, and most of my friends were not cognisant about the toughnest. Then after the paper they began to argue, but the argument didn't last and later everybody walked away with gay abandon. By the way, I have checked the dictionary and the term 'abandon' in gay abandon means careless or uncontrolled, which means--unrestraint. I don't know why people would choose 'desertion', it has nothing to do with the sentence.

Second paper of the day: Moral. The teacher is definitely a numskull. The questions are not pertinent to moral and the questions that are relevant are not asked. And because of his stupid act the whole form went into chaos. But it settled down later because the most disturbing and intimatidating Add.Maths was the next on the day.



So the third paper of the day wasn't easy. 5 questions were given and we were required to answer them in 40 minutes, which, regretfully to say, not many succesfully finished all the questions. Me included, of course. The paper was too hard and the equations were too long, and NKW, didn't know how, used his calculator to get an answer but he got the wrong one. The equation was correct but the final answer was wrong. Did the calculator went on strike and refuse to give correct answer?? Pity him. Haiz



No comments:

Post a Comment