Thursday 22 July 2010

UK 2

I have collected all my results. Wanna take a look? Let's see how horrible I have done:


BM: A surprising 88 marks. I'm quite glad that I typed the peribahasa out, because by typing them out I realised it made the memorising easier. As for the spelling, I got six wrongs.

BI: A disappointing 88 marks. When can I get a higher mark? I aimed 92!!

BC: A satisfactory 50 marks. Only 6 people in my pass managed to get more than 60. I think I'm moderate. But hey, the paper was damn hard!

MM: A moderate 92 marks. If I wasn't careless I could have got 100 marks. Stupid me.

MTAM: A unexpected 72 marks. I was waiting for a number below 60, but turned out I got 72. Lucky me.

BIO: A sad 88 marks. I haven't been careless I could get 96. Again, stupid me!

CHEM: An average 67 marks. I realised I made the most mistakes on Chapter 3, guess I have got to do more brushing. As for TPS, I still hate her, and don't ask me why. Don't make me go berserk.

PHY: For the first time in my form 4 life, my Physics managed to get beyong 90---93!! I'm satisfied.

PM: Haven't really thought I will pass, but I did. 64. The paper was incredibly tough!

SEJ: Glad to know I haven't disappointed myself. I maintained my Sejarah with 95 marks. As long as my result don't drop below 80, I'm fine with that.

IT: A negligible subject. But I got 100 marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment