Wednesday 28 April 2010

Maths and Science Week, Day 1

It was Tuesday and it was the first day of Maths and Science Week. Or Science week only because most of the exhibitions there were scientifically related.


I arrived school around 6.55am. I went into the school hall and scrutinised what the form 5 students were intending to do. They were making balloons filled with hydrogen gas, and that balloons would be burnt by our principal. The balloons were too light and the students had to tie them on chairs. And here's something I found exceptionally interesting: KTS's laugh was unbelievably "yam". I never heard that type of laugh last year, or maybe I just didn't notice it.

During the opening ceremony, the ballons were burnt and the students were shocked by the sounds of the explosion, but after that all the students gave thunderous applause to our principal. Then the two PKs were invited to release a bottle of gas that ejected from the bottles tied on both sides of the board.


After that I started my duty. At first no one played sudoku, probably because there was another slot organising sudoku. So we had "competition" and we fought to get more "customers". Winner is yet to be determined.

Then customers began to increase and increase, and I felt happy too, at least what I had printed had not been wasted. My duty ended upon 10.50pm, but I realised NLL didn't go to school, so I stayed in the hall until 12.40pm (I cut class, I didn't want to see ACS's face so I ponteng). After that--Chemistry. I couldn't afford to lose a lesson because Chemistry was my weakest subject among the three sciences.

Around 2pm I started my duty again, and went home around 4.00pm after we had everything kept.

No comments:

Post a Comment