Wednesday 14 April 2010

Sukan Tahunan Rehearsal

OK. I'm not gonna post any pictures about this because I can't find anything that fits what I'm about to say and I'm also tired to post the pictures.

I went to school this morning and waited for about 30 minutes for the rehearsal to begin. It was 7.30am and all of us were gathered in front of Block B. Then we moved to the field and stood where we were told to stand at. They were just telling us where we should stand, and then we left the field and the rehearsal officially began.

PBSM always lined at the last. We marched into the field. Some of us couldn't follow the timing because the JSPO music was too loud.

Then after we stood at the place we were appointed to, we waited for the teachers to speak and the students to talk. We stood for about 30 minutes, and my legs went numb. Particularly when I was wearing a jeans, jeans made movements difficult.

Then we left the field and entered the field for the second time. My legs and hands were sore and I had no idea how much sweat I had drunk. We reached our place and waited for another 30 minutes for the teacher and principal to finish whining. Again, we left the field with questions marks. We didn't have any guarantees what we did today would be done again this Saturday, especially when new things were added.

It was around 9.30am when we dismissed. Throng dispersed and I wanted to go back to my class because I had Add.Maths lesson.

But then, NLL wasn't teaching at all.....

16/44 in my class wakil this morning. Canggih!

No comments:

Post a Comment