Saturday 17 April 2010

Sukan Tahunan

Straight to the topic.

I went to school at 6.15am. We practised marching for about 15 minutes, which really annoyed us because we were all sweaty after that, and knowing the fact that it was early in the morning, it aggravated everything. We hate to sweat early in the morning.

Then we had to change to our full-uniform. I guess no one outside PBSM saw me wearing that, except four scouts who were standing in front of me. Then we marched into the field. I was quite sure I didn't make any mistakes, maybe the spaces weren't accurate, but I was quite sure nothing that can affect the entire group. I was the marker. I could only know what mistakes I had done, I couldn't see everyone behind me.

Then, when we reached out stop and when the commander said henti, I was supposed to stop right at the side of SM (the scout) so that it could form a straightline. I didn't know if I did stop at the right place. I just hope it did. But then on Wednesday I realised none of them actually bothered to form a line, so I guess this part was negligible.

After we stopped, our eyes were widened with fear. Two enormous speakers were positioned in front of us (pity KWW, he was standing the closest to the speakers). My ears were drumming, and I could feel my ossicles moving!!! I'm not kidding. I'm not the only one who felt that!

We left the field then, and most of the people (including me) who were standing at the front rubbed our ears. It really pained!

Then I had to change to another shirt because I needed to duty. After that one hour duty I went to chow things down, and then spending hours wasting time.

Then around 11.58am, all of us needed to go back to the field. I was asked to hold the flag because the person in charge wasn't available. I was quite nervous because I had never hold a flag. But I did.

And when we were at the field. I made MISTAKES!!! Urr I want to bang my head now! I thought I didn't have to follow the commands because I was holding the flag!! You can't blame me....I have no experience. But then I guess it weren't big mistakes.

While standing there, some of you might notice I kept my head down. That's because the speakers were right in front of me and again I could feel my ossicles drumming. I'm not kidding, I could really feel my ossicles drumming! It really hurt and my ears were really suffering!

I made mistakes at the end of the day, I wish it was forgivable.

No comments:

Post a Comment