Saturday 10 April 2010

Hectic

I'm having a hectic life recently. First of all, I have trouble keeping up my studies, especially Chemistry and Malay. MSegara cannot be depended upon because he is a slacker which cannot be described in words, and his lessons never fail to make me sleep. Then Chinese too. My chinese still sucks, especially the 文言文理解 part. Objective questions have been removed from paper 2, so if we don't understand the passage, we can't answer all questions. And that's what bother me.

Ok. Let's start with Wednesday (since my last post was Tuesday). The first two lessons on Wednesday were Chemistry, but I missed it because I had to bring the books for checking. Two periods gone that way and I had gone behind my friends. I'm gonna miss another two periods next Wednesday because I would be at the sukan tahunan rehearsal. (I HATE IT!!)
After book checking, it was only 8.40am. Only 10 minutes were left so we decided to stay in the class instead of going to the lab. Then we chit-chat. And TPS was delaying again because all of classmates.....well....most of them were late for the class. Luckily OSM didn't care. Then....Physics. My teacher started to teach 2.9-Resolution of Force. That subtopic had all of just shocked and our mind spinned. Forming a triangle from a diagram was something we weren't familiar with. She was going very slowly, and she advised us to take it slowly because that was one of the difficult topic in Physics. Then I thought, what would happen to SHE's students, since she didn't even bother to teach at all?

On Thursday, most of us were praying and hoping that MSegara would be absent. But our prays were ignored by our god. I hate his lessons!!! BORING!!! Then we had Biology, which really stimulated my nerves because we were talking about foods (call me a glutton or whatever, I just love foods!). Then essay writing. I like to write essays, especially English and Chinese. So I wrote an exceptionally long essay which later I found out of the topic...

On Friday, another Physics lesson. We were still in 2.9. This chapter was principally about triangle and trigonometry. And my teacher was going very, very slowly, and many of my friends had been worried about their mid-term exam. I said I'm fine with exams, as long as I got A+ in SPM. But I guess that would be almost impossible.

Saturday.....activity. The activity conducted was tiring. Water was drained out from my body and my bones were labouring to keep themselves in a fix position, but to no avail. I shouldn't be part of the sukan parade. We shouldn't be part of it. I hate it! But I'm quite happy that I'm no longer the headmarker. Haha. xD
.
Oh. Check this out: http://chowyl-pjs.blogs.smjk.edu.my/ It's our school BC panitia's blog (CYL, check the school magazine if you don't know who she is). I really admired her for having such a good chinese. She is almost a professional and if I haven't seen the blog was actually under our school, I would have thought the blog belongs to a China Chinese. She is now teaching form 6 chinese. Just for your information, it's not easy to teach form 6 Chinese and there are not more than 1000 students take Chinese for STPM. I really admired this teacher for her chinese. I wish I could have what she has.




OK. That's all for today. No more yelling or lamenting because I'm now in a good mood. The picture above is not pertinent to what I wrote. It's just a decoration for my blog. Just ignored it. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment