Thursday 22 April 2010

SM Week

Title SM stands for Science and Maths, not my classmate.......just to make it clear.

All right. Let's start from 2.20pm. I went to IT lab, sat on my chair and saw the a big "rosak" was written on top of the monitor. I was not fool (of course), but the computer was very...very slow.




After IT and met HJJ. We needed to do something which I hadn't done it before. We used the manila cards we bought and pasted them together, in order to form a bigger rectangle that would be pasted on the board, which everyone would see during the opening ceremony of SM week.

Then we realised the manila cards were not suffice. A thought came to my mind, but I threw it away because it wasn't sensible to do it. Whatever.

OQJ then joined our party and gave a helping hand (two helping hands actually), we did it quite fastly. I learnt something today: I can't draw straight lines!

We took about an hour and half to do pasting and cutting. We lacked glue and manila cards, so our mission was incomplete. But anyway, we kept the manila card (has not become 1) in the cupboard in 4S4.


The manila card could not fit in, so we did some arrangement. But then something interesting happened: the metal (which supports whatever the are put on top of it, I don't know what is that called.......) collapsed. It collapsed suddenly and I was so shocked because it fell on me. Everything it supported fell off and I got a papercut. We were shocked but yet we still manage to crack a smile.

After rearranging everything and putting the manila card inside the cupboard, we locked it and fled from 4S4 because it was already late. But then when I got home, I realised I had left my pencil box in the class.



NO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment