Saturday 3 April 2010

Formasi

Okay, I'm quite tired, so this post is gonna be short.

I went to school this morning and watched the seven badan beruniform compete. We were bored but we still watched them marching formasi.

In my opinion, Girl Guide did the worst, and KRS did the best. KPL might be great, but not great enough if compared to KPW. Scouts are great too, but compared to KRS, I still loved KRS more. And PBSM was undoubtedly one of the worst. Bomba's was superb too, but I missed the beginning.

Only girls in PBSM were involved in formasi. They were only 8 boys in PBSM from form 3 to form 5, if we joined the formasi we would be awarded the 'least people' award. We were just like girls in scouts, the small number of us didn't allow us to participate.

But I didn't mind. Formasi needs a lot of sacrifices, and sometimes, although you are willing to sacrifice, your parents might not. And it happened to me two years ago.

I didn't know the result. If anyone can tell me I will be seriously indebted to you. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment