Sunday 31 January 2010

Badminton

Back from badminton. Not very tired as I didn't run much, but yet I sweat a lot, and the heat is killing me.

I lost a bottle while playing. I remember I was holding it while I was walking back to the hall after a tea break. But my bottle just went astray and I couldn't locate it anywhere.

Luckily it's a cheap bottle, cost not more than RM1.

Anyway, for those who cares, I'm getting better with my class. I have assimilated into a few groups of people, although their interests are dissimilar from mine.

Not all of them are geeky. Perhaps they were just too shy to speak during the first two weeks, now my class has turned into a noisy class that shocked me because I thought they are only good in reading.

I have to shamefully admit I have made a mistake. They are just the same as others--Noisy!!

But, I still miss 3A5. It's the best class I have ever been and I'm pretty sure no class is better than 3A5.

No comments:

Post a Comment