Sunday 3 January 2010

Last Day


Today is Sunday, the 3rd of January and also the last day of our school holiday, although three states have started their schooling today. Anyway, it's the last day I can enjoy sleeping and slacking, and I don't want to waste it. It's way to precious.

Afternoon we went to Queensbay Mall, Penang. The traffic this afternoon was one of the worst I had experienced. My mother motored up until the top floor. When I mean top, I mean rooftop. And my mum couldn't decide where to park her precious car. She was afraid to park her car at A, because it was far from the entrance and if it rained, we would've soaked. She was afraid to park her cark at B, because it was right at the junction and cars could have banged the car easily. Blah.

I had toasts at Old Town White Coffee. Not as lunch, it wouldn't be enough for me. I'm a good eater. The toasts weren't delicious, I don't think I would order it again.

Then I went to Popular. The queue was so long. Most of the people were there to buy books for their new year in school. They offered 20% off for all reference books.

And then I realised many married couple there are of different races. A foreigner, someone from Europe, married a local Chinese and have kids. Have you seen the newspaper? A British woman enrolled her daughter in a chinese primary school here, and of course I'm sure her daughter will be fluent in chinese. Never underestimate the importance of Chinese. Foreigners are learning chinese, I guess we have no excuses to quit learning.

Well, I guess I have got to go. Meet you guys tomorrow in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment