Saturday 16 January 2010

Updates

OK. Due to the lack of time, I have to update my blog weekly, unless I have something I am keen to share with everyone, or else I'm updating my blog every Saturday and Sunday.

Let's begin with Monday.

==11 January==
My Chemistry class. My chemistry teacher is a humourous teacher. She is good in talking jokes, and intimadating of course, spooking us with a true fact that none of us likes to hear about. Anyway, I ignored it.
Time drags, and then later we realise that the time tables have been amended, and we are using the new one beginning tomorrow. Our form teacher is not in school, and therefore we have no idea what to do. Thanks to our english teacher for telling us, or else we will be going to school bringing the wrong books and spending the entire morning lazing around. It's my friend's birthday today, and I have almost forgotten that.

==12 January==
Due to the changes of the time table, we have six Biology classes and six Chemistry classes this week. Somehow we are elated, at least we are about to learn something what we want to learn. I mean, there's a reason why we chose science class, right? Nothing much happened. My Modern Maths teacher is still bad in teaching. My Add. Maths, on the other hand, gives us so many questions to solve. We are supposed to solve the puzzles, but the puzzles puzzled us instead.

==13 January==
First class of physics. I don't like Physics. I hate Physics, and also loves Physics because of the mathematical formulas I'm about to learn. Hate+Love=Neutralisation. No feelings grow towards Physics. Complicated? Then forget about it. We all have activities in the afternoon. By 'we' I exclude the form 3 students. We leave the school and make our way to a restaurant nearby. Me and A decide to pay for B's lunch, as a birthday present. It's belated, but he wouldn't mind, I reckon. Hot, hot and hot, walking in the sun is just hot.

==14 January==
More puzzles for us to solve, worse still, we are more puzzled than the puzzles. Our puzzles, accumulated, have outnumbered the puzzles that our teacher give us, and hence, as the puzzles increasing, our teacher is lost to rearrange them (Please try to figure out what I wrote metaphorically). Six classes of Science today, and out Chemistry teacher brings us to a science lab with air-conditioner. It is so cool and comfortable. Great. I hope this will continue. History teacher likes to talk, the bell has rung, and he still refuses to let us go. Haiz....First day of tuition, the room is quite packed.

==15 January==
What to say? IT list out, and my IT class is on Thursday. Most of us need to rearrange our time table just because of the idiot mastermind behind the IT list. Complaints are thrown to him, and he smartly avoided all of it. How he avoid it? Simple. Using a simple word: "It's your own problem". One more word from us and we are all corpses. Idiot!! House Practice, doing those silly things again that no one is eager of doing.

==16 January==
Morning activity. I never thought they will ask us to march. We are a little shocked but yet do it dutifully. Then they order us to cook. Cabbage, eggs, oil, salt, water, fishballs, meat. I scrutinise how they cook. I know they can't cook the minute they pour the oil. They don't have to pour so much oil to fry an egg. And their cabbage is uncooked. I don't care. I didn't join them, there is no reason for me to eat that piece of garbage. 12.30pm, the minute all of us are waiting for. Like a rabbit, we fled instantly as the time clocked 12.30pm. Afternoon, again, I'm exhausted. And I sleep again, and as I wake up, I eat my dinner.

End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment