Wednesday 6 January 2010

I hate 4S3

I hate studying in 4S3 so much!! I want to study in 4S6!!

I felt myself pressurised by classmates because all of them are great students. Hard-working, paying attention to what the teachers say, listening to what the teacher says and follow the orders blindly. Although a few of them are talkative, they are not my 'type' of friends as their interest is dissimilar from mine. They enjoy talking about comics, manga, computer games and which to me, a complete gobbledygook.

A was selected to be my class monitor. He refused, and his refusal was ignored. He was looking glum, sombre, and then, abra-cadabra, he was no longer my class monitor. Instead of a boy and a girl, this year two girls are my class monitors. Boys have to compensate for something--physical work. As they are girls, teacher hopes that we'll help them doing works that involved strength.

Anyway, I haven't assimilated into the groups of girls. I have known most of the boys, I guess I have no problem communicating with them. Girls, on the other hand, keep everything to themselves and started studying as tomorrow is examination that determines their fate, once fail and you are dragged down to hell where you suffer for ten months and weeping and weeping and studying and burying yourself in books until you get a satisfactory result.

My Add. Maths teacher came into my class and horrified all of us with a preamble about add.maths. She spooked us about the difficulties we were about to stumble upon, and half of my class were scared out of wits. My Modern Maths teacher stepped her foot in my class, and recognised 10 students who she taught last year, including me.

My Malay teacher was good in talking nonsense. He spent 2 lessons to explain the SPM format. My English teacher is an infamous slacker. My Chinese teacher was good, and she knew my name already. My History teacher is Mageswaran. I don't know what am I about to face. I just face it.

My PJ teacher is about to torture us. He said he would test our physical, and we would have two months to endure...............fine, you want to challenge us? Come and challenge us!

No comments:

Post a Comment