Friday 29 January 2010

Chemistry

The periodic table of elements. I need to memorise them, part of them, in order to master Chemistry.

Luckily I'm guided by a good teacher. On Thursday she danced in the science lab, with my friend as her partner. As you might have expected, we kept teasing him for "eating teacher's tofu", as he put his hands on my teacher's hips and spun around.

And she always brings us to a science lab equipped with air conditioner. Notice how I use the word "brings"? It's not the past. It's still happening and she is still bringing us to the air-conditioner room.

Lucky us.

Add. Maths teacher did something scary, in 4C1, luckily. She caught three students sleeping in her class. Furiously she woke them up, scolded them, and had their handphone numbers and phoned their parents right in the class, in front of 40 pairs of eyes and three weeping students.

I'm lucky I'm not her prey, yet, I wouldn't dare saying I will not be one later.

No comments:

Post a Comment