Saturday 23 January 2010

Third Week

Again, my weekly update.

==January 18, 2010, Monday==
News about the capsized boat has been the centre of attraction of every newspapers all over Malaysia. When I heard of the news, I was pained. I lost a relative two years ago, my grandmother. I wasn't very close to her, and yet I cried during her funeral. So I know exactly how the deceased's relatives and friends feel. I couldn't imagine what will happen to me if I lose a friend. I don't want to make that assumption. It pains.

Lim Guan Eng comes to our school. Embarassingly, I couldn't recognise him because I have never met him before. Politics has never caught my attention. I just ignore all political news in the newspapers.

==January 19, 2010, Tuesday==
Chemistry teacher has nearly gone berserk when she learnt that we are not fully prepared for her lesson. She gives us a lecture, not long, not emotional, but we know she is a wee bit disappointed. We write an English essay today. Yeppie!! My Malay teacher loves to drag, and half of my class don't like his teaching, albeit his friendliness is much appreciated. News about the capsized boat is still hot. My most sincere condolences are sent to the six deceased. May all of you rest in peace.

==January 20, 2010, Wednesday==
Gate locked!! Great. Now we don't have to enter the class. You think it's true?? Go dream la. It is open later. I almost slept during Physics. After that, one of my friends requests my classmates to sing a birthday song for me. I flee from the class immediately. Who knows?? When I return, they sing the song for me. Thanks guys.

Happy Birthday wishes are thrown to me. I felt embarassed, because I don't know their birthdays. Photoshooting sessions are being conducted. And Kai Zhe did something funny. He smile abruptly, showing all his teeth when the photo was about to be taken. All of the people burst out laughing. So did I!

Afternoon we go to a restaurant for our lunch. We waited for 45 minutes, and due to the lack of time, we have to leave, with an empty stomach. We walk back to the school and have lunch there. Activity day. 21 new form 3 students. Welcome to the family, although I can see that most of you are deadly bored.

End of my 16th birthday.

==January 21, 2010, Thursday==
I miss 3A5 so much!! I thought I can get over it, so it doesn't seem to be easy. An experiment is being conducted that tested our creativity. History sejarah makes all of us on fire. We hope so much we can yell at him, but we couldn't. Anyway, every single impression he gives us has been destroyed completely. My very first time fully-awaken condition during Biology lesson. Tuition in the afternoon. Today is also the day two of my friends celebrate their birthday.

==January 22, 2010, Friday==
There has been a change in our timetable, again. My english teacher is really frustrated, and so do we. We are requested to write an essay. I have no idea what to write, so I have to improvise. House Practice in the afternoon. So boring!! Jacky tells me he reads my blog, and praised that my vocabulary is great. I'm not expecting readers, except those I have known now, because I know my blog is dull. And Jacky, please don't flatter me. My vocabulary is still weak.

I hate replacement...haiz......feel so tired right now.


Sorry guys...no time to decorate my blog with pictures...will do it if I have time......

No comments:

Post a Comment