Sunday 24 January 2010

Warning!

Red Alert! Red Alert! Two ferocious dogs escaped from Tanjung Rambutan, currently lurking around Taman XXX and some people have been reported to be bitten!! Red Alert! Red Alert.

Haha~~
I was cycling on Saturday evening. A dog chased after me, barking fiercely at me and ran after me, in a slow pace, luckily. I wasn't scared but I cycled faster. The second time wasn't that lucky. I was cycling, looking at the houses when a dog suddenly came chasing after me. It caught me off guard, and I was practically panting after I escaped. Geez....he had almost bitten my leg. I had decided not to cycle today, not with two ferocious dogs lurking around my house, ready to bite me. haha.. xD

I kill my time by surfing the internet. And by "internet", I mean facebook. Blogging too, but less often. Facebook is still getting boring. But thanks to the existence of Restaurant City, I killed my time by looking for the Gourmet King. It seems daft, but I guess it is. I was praying that I could play badminton this afternoon. I hadn't played for 2 months, and my hands were itching and I wanted to swing. But lucky wasn't always on my side. The hall was used. Again, a boring Sunday afternoon.

But I went to Megamall. Form 4 is not going to be easy, and I'm pretty sure I'm mentally prepared. I bought some reference books. Something funny happened. Me and my mother went to the Thai restaurant and we ordered our meals. My mother's meal was overcooked, and mine was like uncooked. The chef must be new! A singing competition was being held. And my ossicles were struggling to keep themselves from bursting. Their singing was awful and their voices were hoarse. And they kept singing. God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment