Saturday 9 January 2010

I Still Hate My Class

I went to school activity this morning. Honestly, boys in PBSM is getting lesser and lesser. For the entire form 4 only 7 boys are active, a pathetic number that mirrored how uninteresting PBSM is getting. Anyway, after the activity, I was zonked out, and I slept hour for 2 hours in the afternoon.

When I woke up, I found myself in a daze, unable to think things clearly. Probably it's the natural thing, but somehow I felt uncomfortable in that kind of state.

It had been a week, and my hatred to my class was getting stronger and stronger, like a kerosene lit by fire. My classmates were so hardworking, so quite, so boring, so geeky. The boys enjoyed talking about comics, manga, and computer games. The topics they discussed were Spanish to me. I didn't understand whatever they were talking about.

My Add.Maths teacher had begun to teach, and my classmates was bewildered by her teaching. The problem was not the teaching, but the explaining. Her explanation got us completely dumbstruck and we just sat there with out minds circling and mouth agaped. Nonetheless, I understand later.

Friday, after the routine assembly, my legs were numbed. The principal had so much rubbish to dwell upon, and we just stood there listening to his rubbish while bantering with friends.

All of the PMR candidates who got 8As in last year's PMR were about to be photographed. It's actually the another way of saying we are taking RM4 from each of you for your photograph.

Physics have me totally frustrated. I'm on the brink of psychotic now, while scribbling on the paper written full with different answers I have calculated. Biology have me totally keyed up, and somehow memorisation isn't that difficult. I haven't started Chemistry, yet, while I'm focusing on improving both my Malay and Chinese.

I hate my class so much!! I never hate a class like this before, and I know deep in my heart I have to do something in order to make sure the history doesn't repeat by itself. Why on earth that it seems that I'm the only one who is not satisfied with my own class. I'm really annoyed, really frustrated, really hoping and desperately want to change my class. I have never been so lonely in my class, 80% of my friends are in 4S6. Chin Seng, Wee Chin, Yong Shuan, Song Wei, Lawrence, Derrick, Adwin, Zheng Jia........I want to be in the same class with them!! Not in a class like mine this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment