Thursday 3 March 2011

Lady Gaga - Born This Way



If you haven't watched the video above, you should give it a try.

This is Lady Gaga's newest music video and I found it exceptionally intriguing and mesmerising.

I admit I'm a fan of Lady Gaga, but I'm not an avid fan. Therefore, I do not care the gossips about her, I only care about her musics.

Do you know why I brought the 'gossips' out? Because, many people say her music is a little racist, though allegedly, it still makes many people went berserk.

And I do not care if she's weird. That's her style. That's what make her unique and stand up amongst others. Just like Justin Bieber, but I don't appreciate and like his uniqueness. But there's no solid reason why I should hate him. I just simply don't like him.

Anyway, try to watch the video. The music begins at 2:34.

No comments:

Post a Comment