Friday 25 March 2011

Result of Class Test 1

BM: Shockingly I scored 84. The biggest disappointment was the reckless mistake I made because I've interchanged two antonyms. But anyway the mark I got was satisfactory.

BI: Biggest disappointment ever - 88.

BC: Biggest surprise ever - 66. I've never thought I would get 17/20 for the summary. Highest score I manage to grasp so far.

MM: Not a bad result - 90. But it could be better.

MTAM: Big disappointment. 75. I could've done better if I memorise the equation and didn't complicate things. But I won't make the same mistake again - the bright side of nearly flunk a test.

BIO: 72. Satisfactory. I don't whine much about it.

CHEM: Another big disappointment. 60. But, as I've mentioned, I won't make the same mistake twice. Watch how I score for my mid-year exam.

PHY: Another disappointment. 73.

SEJ: Another disappointment. Only 83.

PM: 85. I managed to obtain that mark with the number of words less the half of my friends' answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment