Saturday 19 March 2011

Undang-Undang

If you thought Sivic lesson is tedious, try this - listening to Undang-undang. It's much worse and it's barely useful too. Listening to undang-undang is like having Sivic lessons for the entire morning and afternoon, it's so horrible I do not know how should I describe it. Tedious is understating it. Abysmal barely fits. Living in hell, though sounds great, isn't apt. Soporific fits, but doesn't truly explain the entire process. It was just painful and difficult and I do not know how to say.

If you're wondering what I did, here's what I did - I tried very, very hard trying to keep my mind clear, but at the end I dozed off under a pile of rubbish the teacher taught.


Another boy was worse. He slept from 10.00am to 4.00pm - what did he do the day before?

No comments:

Post a Comment