Monday 7 March 2011

Class Test 1 - Day 1


First paper of the day, also the first paper of almost every exam, is the mind-boggling and mind-bending chinese language. If you thought a Chinese should be able to do it well, you're wrong. Amongst the three languages we are learning, our weakest subject is Chinese.

As expected, I'm sure I flunk my Chinese. But because I had prepared myself for that, I feel fine.

Second paper of the day, Modern Mathematics. We were given 40 minutes to finish the paper, and nearly half of the class couldn't finish it in time. The questions are very tricky, and I'm pretty sure BHK was gloating in the office. The only way we could wipe the smirk away was by reducing mistakes that were so infinitesimal that nobody has ever bothered to look at.

Anyway, I've lost 2 marks. More marks are yet to be uncovered.

Third paper of the day - Physics. It went well and the paper, though wasn't a cinch, was rather challenging. This is one subject I'm sure I'll not fail - for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment