Wednesday 9 March 2011

Class Test 1 - Day 2

Sorry for the delay. I was a little busy yesterday.

The second day went quite well initially, but everything was crushed under Additional Mathematics as the day progressed.

English was quite easy, albeit I've made several mistakes, but it's still okay.

Pendidikan Moral is the most useless subject in the universe, but ironically it's the most important subject in SPM because its impact on our future is humongous. Anyway, the paper was fine, gladly.

Additional Mathematics, the subject the frightens many students, was the paper that made me nearly cried. I had confidence because Mathematics is so far my second strongest subject, but the questions in the paper were impossibly challenging and I panicked for the first time. You got me - FOR THE FIRST TIME! I never got nervous. The paper had me broken out in a sweat. Sweating bullets has never been comfortable, particularly during exams.
.
But everything has become the past. Let the past be the past (if only it can be so easy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment