Friday 11 March 2011

Class Test 1 - Day 4

Do you know what I did when I first entered my class? I scrutinised everybody's eyes, and of course, most of them have black eyes. No, not because they've been punched square on their faces, but they burnt their never-depleting midnight oil.

But I didn't blame them. Biology and History combines together make an exceptionally horrible nightmare to all of us.

First paper of the day - Biology, the paper most people are terrifed of and most people worked hard for. The total marks for the paper was 25, and by multiplying it with 4, we get 100. Ergo, most people are deliberately pedantic to the teaching lest marks are deducted.

The paper turned out wasn't very challenging. But no 100 marks.

Second paper of the day - Sejarah. The paper was much easier compared to Biology, but still, my attempt to get 100 marks failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment