Wednesday 23 February 2011

Stress

I'm under the weather again, but luckily the ailness I'm having isn't debilitating. Runny nose is way too common an illness, and it isn't that agonising - if you ignore the few minutes of near suffocation before you sleep - and the frequent flow of mucus in the nose is bearable.

I'm under stress recently. 24 hours a day is, for the first time in my life, scarce. Nearly 7 hours are spent in school, and 8 hours sleeping, 2 hours of siesta and the rest, either surfing the net or completing homework.

I've got no time studying.

Besides, tons of job are given to me. To publish a graduation magazine needs a lot of effort, and it's incumbent upon me to type nearly 50% of what's in the magazine. And to save budgets, I'm required to type more than what I should, making my job so much taxing, making my life so much miserable.

And, as the assistant monitor of form 5 classes, more jobs have to be done. The unrelenting stress is unprecendented to me and my mind has nigh gone haywire.

Anyway, my class test 1 result will be terrible. I guess I've got to learn to spend my time wisely this year.

Sad~~

No comments:

Post a Comment