Wednesday 16 February 2011

Ridiculous School Rule

I can't take this anymore. I have to express my opinions.

I'm not going to hide my identity or what, I'm not afraid if the school finds out who I am. I have my right to voice out and complain about things I consider inappropriate and if actions are taken on me, the school is obviously afraid of challenges from students, making them a group of wuss.

Here's what: SMJK Jit Sin is forcing all boys to have crew cut. This is simply ridiculous.

I do not know who brought this idea up and I certainly do not know who approved it. They said the school and the PIBG members were in simpetico, and I don't buy that. One of them must have agreed reluctantly simply because he or she was afraid of another party.

There's no official rule that says boys must have crew cut. The school decides to implement it and they tell no reason. The only reason that has been said is : crew cut makes a boy more discipline - and this is not announced by the school.

If that's the case, I'll say the prison is the safest place in the world.

Don't be silly. How does crew cut make boys more discipline? What rubbish is this?

Students are feeling an undercurrent of anger owing to your nonsensical reason and your preposterous rule. Even girls are incandescent with rage, not to mention parents who are already fuming about the stupid school rule.

You want proves? Speak out and thousands of students will show it to you.

Now many of us are angry and decide to rebel. I'm sure you find this a menace. I don't care. Though I'm used to have crew cut, I'm still supporting them spiritually. This is not about the school rule or the hair, this is about the absurd school rule which is made without any proper reasons.

And we, students, suffer.

For what do you make this rule? You never say. Like I mentioned above, if you think this makes a boy looks more discipline, it's just a figment of your imagination and it'll bring no good result.

And if you have the perception that Jit Sin students will follow your rules because we are better students than other schools, I think you should be warned that we are also more awared of our rights and we have the guts to rebel too.

I don't find rebelling necessary because it will not result in anything good. But I want to tell you, your rule is nonsensical, and many people hate you. I think you already know this.

And if students do not want to cut their hair, what will you do? Cut our hair by yourself? Why do you want to drop your dignity to become a barber?

We come to school to study. We are fine with rules that say we must not keep long hair, but crew cut is too much. We want to study, we do not want to come to your school and heed your preposterous demand.

I'm pretty sure you'll not back down and give in any time soon. But I guarantee you'll receive complaints sooner or later, because thousands of people are angry and I do not know what they'll do. Students might not cross the line, but parents do. And I'm not exaggerating, parents are angry.

Your ridiculous school rule is by far the worst school rule ever make. And the most stupid one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment