Thursday 10 February 2011

New Biology Teacher Next Week

So Najwa has taken cuti panjang, I guess she has gone to the hospital and ready to deliver her precious baby that constantly kicked her virtually everyday and made her always absent to school, I don't mind. The fact the she is not teaching us temporarily is a brighter news than she will be awarded a baby that is due to give birth within these 2 months. Of course, if we'll be given a new teacher until SPM is over, the entire class will be delirious with joy, overwhelmed with enthusiasm.

Our new teacher will enter the class beginning next week. Her identity is yet to be known and the teacher with the biggest possibility to teach us will be WWS. She sucks at teaching, but I highly doubt she sucks worse than Najwa. Anyway, we are still waiting for the teacher.

Many of us want CSB to be our temporary teacher, but some students who are driven by avarice want her to teach us for the rest of the year. I can't blame them. The way they teach is different and the standard is a humungous gap. The gap between CSB and Najwa is like the distance between the sky and the terra firma....no, the distance between heaven and hell - infinity.

I realise I've been constantly patronised my biology teacher, but I have to say the truth: she learns more from us than what should be the other way round - we learn more from the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment