Thursday 3 February 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!


Finally. Today is the day we've been waiting for - Chinese New Year!!

I'm sure many of you are bingeing on cookies and chowing down oranges. I'm no exception. Ya these food are fattening and detrimental to health, but it can only be found during Chinese New Year. Let's treasure what can only be found annually!

Have you got angpaus? I've. So far I've got only 3 angpaus, but the value is....wow!

Anyway, today marks the day we shred the old chinese calender. The replacement of the new calender signifies a new year, which many perceive as a new life coming. Wishes were made, and my wish: I hope everyone prospires this year and get 10A+ in SPM (and to get 10A+, change biology and chemistry teacher!). Stay healthy and be strong!

Happy Chinese New Year 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment