Thursday 9 December 2010

Too much coffee?

Have you been drinking too much coffee? I don't know about me. I have been taking a cup of coffee a day (almost everyday) and I've surfed the internet to find out if it's good for me. Turns out a cup of coffee is considered moderate, and the myths that says teenagers who drink coffee will have retarded growth has been proven false by researchers. Teenagers and children filter caffein the way adults do. So I guess I'm healthy.

Do you know how many cups of coffee one has to consume to get caffein overdose? 100 cups! So trying to die from caffein overdose by downing coffee will be exceptionally challenging since nobody can drink 100 cups of coffee a day. Kidneys will be bloated with water and I think one will die of too much water before he/she dies of caffein overdose! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment