Friday 31 December 2010

Last day of 2010

Today marks the last day of 2010. It's 10.08pm here, another 1 hour and 52 minutes will be 2011 year. Pessimist will see next year as a bad year because it signifies the near approach of 2012, but I see it as a year of new hope because my suffering is officially ended - sort of.

2010 is very, very a bad year and I really wish I could put in the past tense here, but grammatically I can't. Two hours later, grammatically, I could put the past tense, but what's the point of me writing this post then?

My class this year is a pain in the ass. And the source of the pain is a tumour that keeps growing bigger and the pain increases exponentially. Luckily the tumour will be taken out from my ass in 00:00:00 of 1 January 2011.

4S3 is by far the worst class I've been. As I've summarised earlier, this class is embarassingly childish, annoyingly uncooperative, and much to my dismay, exceptionally loathing.

Anyway, besides 4S3, the other memories I have are rather jubilant. Everything except my involvement in 4S3 and PBSM is exceedingly pleasing and enjoyable.

The good news of the year: 4 out of 5 most-hated people in 4S3 are not in my class next year. The other one I could endure for the last year. My condolences for the classes they'll be in next year.


Farewell 2010 and happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment