Sunday 12 December 2010

Another trip

This time I'm summarising what I'm going to write.
.
Our priority was Botanical Garden International Flower Feast, but a cruel downpour ruined our plan, forcing us to go to Queensbay Mall to kill the time.

While we were there, I had a wonderful lunch - we dined at The Chicken Rice Shop and I specifically ordered the new menu 'The Grilled Butter Chicken' (picture above). Yes, it's fattening, and sad to say it tasted ordinary. Nothing outstanding. Give it a try if you want, you wouldn't lose anything but you also won't gain anything.

Then I went to Popular and bought four books published by CAP - which, the details I'll discuss later.

And I met someone. He isn't my friend, but seeing him in school for four years kind of made me hard to miss him. He's my friend's friend, a scout, TAK, with his family I assumed. I should have acknowledged him, made me looked more friendly!

And while I was at Borders, this naive little girl whose height was few centimetres above my knees came grabbing my legs and assumed me as her daddy. Another awkward situation. I was stunned (again and annoyingly) and her mother were flabbergasted and trying to coax her to let me go. I know I looked old for my age, but I'm not old to be a father, yet.

And MEIKO company is promoting their products. They are - I assume - inveterate liars, or at least good liars who try to con people into buying their products. Their lies are deceiving, and good, and my mother nearly bought their lies. I'm not saying what they said are utter lies, but not all of them are the truth. Even my sister who studies Biomedical Science - who makes her more conversant with blood tests and blood components, albeit not as good as doctors - didn't buy their claims. And I didn't, too. If you are concerned about your health, please consult a doctor. They are definitely more annoying, but 100% more reliable.


No comments:

Post a Comment