Monday 20 December 2010

The Lost Symbol

I've finished this book a few days ago, but my hands were tied to something else so I didn't get the chance to write this. Here's my review: This book is simply 'unputdownable' and mesmerising. The mysteries are constructed in a way it'll keep you wanting to read more. Well constructed and wisely written, this book is probably The Book of The Year in my world. The only complaint I've is Mal'akh's identity is very predictable, and hence become anti-climatic. Nevertheless, this book marks its territory on my 'Book of Year'. The great mystery (or treasure) is not surprising, but a little bit of a let down. I know it wouldn't be anything huge or valuable, I just didn't thought it'll be this simple......

Well, if you love the book, read it. I highly recommend it.

And I got my Hepatitis B injection today. I received passive immunity through an injection. The procedure was exceptionally fast and I didn't even get a chance to look at the syringe. Well, I guess I'll have a second chance few years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment