Wednesday 6 July 2011

Manglish

Very sienz, dunno wat 2 do.
go skul everyday tired nia, listen teacher teach very hapi but then feel wan 2 slp,
very guilty n reali wan 2 listen their teaching,
but my mind wan mati power supply n tidur sekejap, wat can i do?
nvm lo, slp sekejap tak apa, nanti cikgu pun tak tangkap.
If they catch me I pretend I sick can?? ==

Next week change bio teacher adi,
shiok dao si.
Say bye-bye to sti-moo-loose le, next week de tall tall de bio teacher come teach.
They say her lesson cant slp de wor, if not she will marah.
nvm at least she gt quaility n can teach.

PJK lesson dunno y skul arrange us friday 8.10-8.45.
everytime after assembly adi 8.30. pj wat? still say wan students healthy?
ini panggil langkah untuk melahirkan pelajar sihat ke?

Exam coming liao, i lazy read books.
see tiok 弟子规, lazy memorise n read. dun care. fail bc fail bc la.
bm sure mati. 60% rumusan n 40% peribahasa, n de worst thing is
PERIBAHASA BEBAS!
bye-bye.
Others i think still ok. MTAM oso die de la TRS teach so slow i have 2 study on my own.

Teachers, dun ever teach any class wif S3.
last year 4S3 NLL gt masuk hospital,
tis year 5S3 change 3 bio teacher n 2 chem teachers n 2 sivik teacher,
Oh Tuhan Saya!

Waiting for watever berita bagus 2 transpire.
I'll greet you with my true love. xD


No comments:

Post a Comment