Wednesday 27 July 2011

Class Test 2, Day 1

Approximately three weeks to percubaan and yet we still need to sit for this class test. I've no idea why most people decide to forgo class test and yet our school still insists of having them. Anyway, here goes: The first paper of the day is BC. I really don't care much. I prepared myself for the worst - which is failing (actually, I should say I would definitely fail) this paper. And my prediction is correct, I'll undoubtedly fail. No argue. I estimate I'll score around 20-40, but I don't care. Percubaan is more important, class test is a waste of time and paper and brain energy. Second paper of the day: Modern Mathematics. Never mind the time, the questions are relatively easy, with one exception made for question number 6. The question that has been debating and final answer yet unknown. The third paper of the day: Physics. 30x3.33 = 100%. I love class test! (sarcastically and patronisingly).


No comments:

Post a Comment