Tuesday 5 July 2011

Around The Corner


The counter in the canteen makes me want to reminisce about the time I was a Caring Week committee, but I had gone through that before so I wouldn't do it again.

This year, new committees, but the same old programmes. The only thing I'm anticipating is the Canteen Day. Since this year is the last year I'm gonna stay in Jit Sin - okay, presumably the last year - I'm gonna spend all the money on foods.

Blood Donation Campaign was called off last year due to some unforeseen incidents. Hopefully, the campaign will be launched and carried out successfully this year and I truly hope the reception is good.

Are the committees rushing to do everything? Since the Caring Week is brought forward for about 2 weeks, I hope they ain't doing things in a tearing hurry. Anyway, I'll still support them. I'd been through that process, and it was awesome and I really love it!

Bent on doing your job guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment