Friday 15 July 2011

ICAS


Sorry for the delay. I was kinda busy and preoccupied with all the news pertinent to Bersih 2.0

Okay. On this Monday, we had ICAS English test. This year was particularly unique because the test took place in DK3. It's a relatively small room and 100+ students literally squeezed themselves in the seats for the test.

Well, since we paid to sit for the test, copying really didn't matter, right? It's your loose.

Well, I'll just say having a test in DK3 and it this exceedingly uncomfortable ambience was unlooked-for. And because time was scarce, I polished off the questions rather quickly, and therefore I had made some stupid mistakes.

The passages were fine, with only a few vocabulary I did not understand; but the questions were mind-bending. Anyway, the only comprehension that discombobulated me was the first passage. It ended with suspense, so I made my own speculation - a unique one, and one that is unlikely to spot-on.

Anyway, results are due on October. I aim for credit this year, and I hope I can get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment