Thursday 13 January 2011

Under The Weather, Again

Yesterday afternoon I suffered pretty badly, but it was just the beginning of a disease I'm suffering now. I snizzed a lot of times yesterday and last night I felt lethargic so I hit the sack on 8.30pm and this morning I woke up on 6.30am, which meant I slept for 10 hours.

This morning, after I woke up, I was running a temperature and so I stayed at home and rested. But then my condition was becoming serious and so I surrendered and called on a doctor, and I was diagnosed with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection - I've all the symptoms: runny nose, sore throat, blocked nasal cavities, fatigue et cetera - and fever. And I too was prescribed some medications.

I'm feeling much better now, but hopefully I won't lose weight, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment