Thursday 20 January 2011

Birthday!


So it's Thaipusam day for Indians, but it's a birthday for me!

My birthday falls on January 20 every year. I don't care if you remember it or you don't. Because to me, if you do remember, it means you are my true friend; if you don't, you are not one of my intimate friends. But I, frankly, don't give a crap about that.
Today is about to end, and I really hope it lingers a little bit longer.

To think on the bright side, I'm one year older and about to learn driving a car. I'm really keen about driving a car. It's much more convenient and it really lessen my parents' burden. I've to learn it sooner or later, most probably before SPM.

Well, I don't celebrate much today. I'm floored by how many wishes I received on facebook. Thanks guys! Those might only be a few alphabets but they meant a lot to me! Thanks! You guys make it my day!


No comments:

Post a Comment