Tuesday 25 January 2011

Hectic Days Again

As the title suggested, I'm having a very hectic life recently and so I'm summarising what I'm writing.

Let's start with yesterday.

Yesterday was way too busy a day for me. Everything was just the beginning and we, inexperienced, were trying to control the situation, trying to settle everything down without anything untowards happened. Fortunately, only one unfortunate things happened. The incident wasn't huge enough to cause troubles that would mar the entire session, but it did cause some problems to us. But it wasn't nothing we couldn't handle.

The worst thing about doing all of this was that everyone didn't bother to listen to us. They ignored our orders and messed everything out, delaying time and they ended up got yelled at instead. And the two procrastinators were finally being given attention by the teacher. I wondered if they would be fired. I would be glad because frankly I detest one of them with every fibre of my being.

Here's the short summary: I was standing for the whole morning, accompanied by the gently warm sun which speedily turned into a blazing hot sun, and literally running around like an idiot searching for teachers and students who failed to turn out, and as expected, sweated like hell.

I'll elaborate on what happened later, if I feel much better and less tired.

As for today, everything went on smoothly. It did take a long time to arrange their positions, but at least they cooperated and, since we were experienced already, arranged them according to their heights. But of course, many students were still refusing to oblige and shift their positions. At last the photographer went berserk, and they quietly obliged - thank God.

Then we took our class photos. I was the assistant monitor so I sat beside TRS. While snapping the second picture I wasn't prepared, so I would look exceedingly funny when the photos are washed. Check it out! Looked how I spontaneously posed.

That's all. I'm done in.

No comments:

Post a Comment