Tuesday 18 January 2011

Diary

Just another diary. An impromptu one.

Let's talk about my mood today.

The assembly: The Australian was definitely enormously revered. The horrific silence was unprecedented, but not unexpected. Yet it was still astonishing. I wondered if he got confused while sitting on stage. The announcements were made in three languages - Chinese, English and Malay - and the teachers sitting there were speaking Hokkien and Indian. Would he get all languages jumbled up?

Chemistry lesson: My subconscious dozed off. Therefore, nothing was absorbed. Yet, I lose nothing.

Moral: The same old thing - I never listened. And he didn't teach. No gain no lose - a fair situation.

Sejarah: I paid attention. Couldn't risk not to, she's damn strict.

Chinese: She didn't enter the class. I didn't bother.

English: Absent. And I didn't care.

Modern Maths: I felt proud for being able to draw a smooth curve. Is being proud for something infinitesimal wrongful? I hope so. Or else I would be exuberant everyday and every time.

BM: I like the way she says 'rubbish!'.



Spontaneous writing can't be long. Ergo, here's where I stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment