Thursday 6 January 2011

New Teachers

New year, new teachers. None of the teachers who teach me this year taught me last year, barring ACS.

Let's talk about my new teachers, shall we?


BM teacher: UR. The bulbous, physically terrifying teacher that is said to be very good in teaching. So far, so good. Although her features is strikingly intimidating, she is quite friendly and approachable. And she gives a lot of homeworks, so this year I'll be busy.

BI teacher: SL. Her voice sounds weird, but she is definitely good in english. I haven't really got to know her yet, but I'll write more about her later.

BC teacher: NSB. Not a bad teacher but I don't really like her teaching. Way too boring.

MM teacher: TSS. Nice teacher, she is humourous and sophisticated. And batty (not busty!) She definitely can teach because I can understand what she is trying to deliver, but today is the first lesson only.

MTAM teacher TRS. No idea yet.

BIO teacher NAJ. No idea yet, but I don't think it'll be promising.

CHEM teacher LPS. No idea yet, again, I do not have a good feeling about this.

PHY teacher CAL: The more she teaches, the more discombobulating everything gets. Problems snowball as she teaches.

SEJ teacher GMT: Though she is a discipline teacher, she is quite friendly. And she has an unbelievable memory. Her teaching is interesting, but the subject is boring.

PM teacher ACS: Do I need to comment on him??

SV teacher TPS: She is still indulging in her delusion of grandeur. If she could stop being hoity-toity, she would be a perfect teacher, albeit her teaching doesn't suit me much.


I'll talk about the rest later.

No comments:

Post a Comment