Saturday 29 January 2011

Random Post on Random Topics

Hectic life prompts me to spontaneously write a note on ongoing events. So now I am writing things about some happenings.

Irresponsible member
Ya he's repeating the history. He's now sloppy and our teacher has nearly gone berserk, caused principally by his irresponsibility. He was late for duty, he skipped his duty solely because he wanted to do a slam dunk, and he never did his job - until the teacher got fed up with him and met him and personally gave him a choice: to leave or stay. My conjecture was - he stayed, but he would again be irresponsible. This ain't his first time, and he'll repeat it again.

Chinese New Year Celebration
That was what we celebrated yesterday, and our illegal party was only known by our chinese teacher, who secretly joined us momentarily and dutifully back to her teaching later. Various kinds of foods were brought, all deleterious to health and fattening, and our feast lasted for quite long. Nearly gone out of control. Junk foods were the top of the favourites.

Farewell party for Kenneth
Ya I don't know him. I met him nearly everyday in school and I didn't bother to wave, simply because I don't know him and he's just a familiar stranger. His departure was a big deal to many people and they threw a party for him. I didn't join them as I didn't want to be an interloper.

Tedious Biology Lesson, thanks to my bio teacher
5S6 says she doesn't know the difference between leukocytes and lymphocytes and she even said they are synonymous. My class said she doesn't know what 'thrombocytes' is. The crux is: she's not conversant in Biology. Even if she took this course in her university, I'm 100% sure she failed very badly. Her english is painful to ears, her teaching is tedious to our mind, and her notes are painful to our eyes. Malaysia is no doubt going downhill.

Annoying Chemistry teacher
I've never seen anyone doing things based on textbook before, she made the first. She did every thing like what the government wanted, and she even do things there were right to do, but old-fashioned to follow. That's what make us peeved, and that's just the beginning. Guess we gonna endure the whole year.

Tragedy that Befallen My Friend
I knew one of his family members passed away, but I didn't thought it was his sister. Normally, people are closer to siblings than grandparents, so I'm sure the pain he suffered was stronger than normal. His sister lapsed into coma and died later, diagnosis unknown. I'm sentimental by nature, therefore I'm strongly affected by the sadness. He lost a sister, and I can't imagine how much pain he was in - maybe it feels like a concrete edifice had toppled on him, or he feels the burning sensation of unbearable heat due to pronounced sadness , or maybe he is simply overwhelmed by the pain and he feels nothing. Anyway, everything goes on, and the pain will slowly subside, and everything settles down. But the problem is - how long does it take to calm down? 1 week? 2 weeks? 1 year? I'm sorry to hear the terrible news, I'm sorry that you can only watch people frolicking around during Chinese New Year while you're enveloped in deep sadness, I'm sorry for you. Take care and be strong. Your friends will always support you.

Illogical school rule
What's the point of enforcing students to cut short hair? That doesn't make us discipline. Have you heard of the idioms 'do not judge a book by its cover'? You can force a criminal to shave his hair, but his heart remains evil. So making us look obedient doesn't reduce disciplinary problem. We are not children, we are one year to becoming adult, and you're not giving us a choice and making us doing things against our will. Don't say other school succeed and there's no way Jit Sin can't. Because students were given a choice whether they want their hair or they want the school before they were enrolled during form 1, and we are form 5 students who are forced to obey the illogical rule and we are not given a choice. Do things slowly, don't rush, start with the form 1 students. You're making this harder to solve because many boys will disobey and it's taxing for the discipline teachers, and my guess is, we'll win because we outnumbered the teachers. As for form 1 students, they'll obey, because they made the decision to stay in the school before they were enrolled.

No comments:

Post a Comment