Wednesday 20 October 2010

Results

I have got all the results for all papers except IT, but since IT is negligible so I am not counting it yet. Here's the result

BM: 68. Shockingly I got better than what I had expected. I hadn't touched Malay or used Malay for 3 months and turned out my result wasn't a complete disaster.

BI: 78. Getting 78 from LAT's hand is already considered superb. I have nothing to complain.

BC: 71. Finally I got a satisfactory result. 61/100 for paper 2! My best result so far!

MM: The subject I am satisfied the most: 87.

MTAM: I could have done much better: 64.

BIO: If only I was careful and not sleeping, I could have scored the 5 marks I lost. 65.

CHEM: 83. The paper is easy compared to Bio and Phy. But getting 83 is already out of my expectation, so I am satisfied with myself.

PHY: 60! As long as I passed the paper I don't really care what mark I got.

SEJ: 77. My result has dropped. But it's still satisfactory.

PM: 82. ACS's is lenient in marking, so I'm not going to whine about anything here.

SV: I remembered I suffered from stomach ache before the exam and I didn't read anything because of the pain. But turned out I got a satisfactory 73.

IT: Negligible. Any subject that is not included in SPM is considered negligible because I only pay attention to those I am sitting for in November 2011.


My purata: 72.42 so far. I estimated if my IT is 60, my average will drop to 72.14. Still the average has exceeded my expectation, so again, I'm not whinging anything.

However I am disappointed with my MTAM and BIO. I could have done better for MTAM (my favourite subject). As for bio, I'm taking Biology for form 6. So if I am not doing well for Biology in SPM how can I cope with the form 6 syllabus? I really need to work hard for Biology!

No comments:

Post a Comment