Sunday 12 June 2016

Halfway down

I'm halfway to the end of my final exam.

This is the first semester in which I have four papers to sit, and the first semester (and hopefully the only) semester where all the units I'm taking has a final exam. All other semesters I would have at least a project-based units which have no major examination.

I've sat for Urban Water Resources. In generic terms, you can call it hydrology. Basically, I learn about fluid mechanics and flood estimation and modelling. It was a nightmare. So please allow me to bury my result in peace and dignity and never mention it anymore.

Engineering Mathematics 3C was the second paper I sat and it's a paper I am very confident I could ace it. In fact, because I love Maths, I aimed for a perfect score. But it's not possible so....what the hell, just gave my best and hoped for the best and yes I am sure I can score.

I'm having Design of Steel Structures on Tuesday. Civil engineering students should know this unit is downright scary.

By the way, I respect lawyers. I do not even know how to function with just an Australian Standard (supposedly a law book an engineer is to abide by when designing a building), and I really admire them being functional on so many laws.

Topograhical Engineering is my last paper, and it's on Wednesday. After that paper, I am free from this torturous journey.

And on Thursday, I am watching The Conjuring 2!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment